RSA ONLINE 24/7 - government approved RSA trainer. It only takes two minutes to begin. Start now and receive your RSA Certificate today* - you will be qualified to work by tonight!
Our interactive online RSA course allows you to experience refusing service in a stress-free, simulated environment. Thousands of our students report that our unique method gave them a massive confidence boost when dealing with challenging customers in real life!
Who should do RSA online training?
You MUST have a VALID Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate if your job involves serving alcohol in Australia.
- Licensees (varies in some states)
- Staff serving or supplying alcohol
- Security staff in licensed premises or events
- Airline staff
- Backpackers looking for work
- Clubs and societies who sell alcohol
- School leavers needing a job
- Aged care and hospital staff
- Hospitality staff serving alcohol including cafe, restaurants and bars
- Accommodation staff of bed and breakfasts, hotels, and motels where alcohol is served
- Alcohol delivery staff
- Wine tasting or cellar door staff
Click your state on the map below
What you will learn
- Legally sell, serve and promote alcohol
- Measure standard drinks and advise patrons
- Assess and monitor the levels of intoxication of patrons
- Sell or serve alcohol responsibly
- Assist customers to drink within appropriate limits
- Assess alcohol-affected customers and identify customers to whom sale or service must be refused
- Refuse to provide alcohol to intoxicated patrons
- Detect and prevent underage drinking