& Essential Skills Courses
RSA ONLINE 24/7 - All States and territories government approved RSA trainer. It only takes two minutes to begin. Start now and download your RSA Certificate upon completion of the course.
Our interactive online RSA course allows you to experience refusing service in a stress-free simulated environment. Our students tell us that our advanced sims gave them a massive confidence boost when dealing with customers in real life for the first time!
What you will learn
- Legally sell, serve and promote alcohol
- Measure standard drinks and advise patrons
- Assess and monitor the levels of intoxication of patrons
- Sell or serve alcohol responsibly
- Assist customers to drink within appropriate limits
- Assess alcohol-affected customers and identify customers to whom sale or service must be refused
- Refuse to provide alcohol to intoxicated patrons
- Detect and prevent underage drinking
Who should do RSA online training?
You MUST have a current and valid Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol SITHFAB021 (RSA) certificate if your job involves the selling or serving of alcohol anywhere in Australia.
- Licensees (varies in some states)
- Staff serving or supplying alcohol
- Security staff in licensed premises or events
- Airline staff
- Backpackers looking for work
- Clubs and societies who sell alcohol
- School leavers needing a job
- Aged care and hospital staff
- Hospitality staff serving alcohol including cafe, restaurants and bars
- Accommodation staff of bed and breakfasts, hotels, and motels where alcohol is served
- Alcohol delivery staff
- Wine tasting or cellar door staff
Which RSA do I need?
The RSA you need is based upon the state(s) you intend to work in.
Unlike other providers that force you do 2 courses - their weak RSA and a separate State-run bridging course - we have earned first class approvals from each and every individual State, such that our course is the only RSA course that you need to do.
Click your State on the map or the list below;
- ACT - Aust. Capital Territory - Canberra
- NSW - New South Wales - Sydney
- NT - Northern Territory - Darwin
- QLD - Queensland - Brisbane
- SA - South Australia - Adelaide
- TAS - Tasmania - Hobart
- VIC - Victoria - Melbourne
- WA - Western Australia - Perth
Airline cabin crew RSA
Service onboard passenger aircraft in the sky requires a national SITHFAB021 RSA certificate. Click the aeroplane or link below.