You have a choice between using PayPal or Credit card. If you would like to arrange a direct deposit, send a cheque or send a purchase order instead, please contact us to have this arranged.
Purchases from this site will be listed on your statement as paid to eLearning Portal.
eLearning Portal/Enrolo are our payment processing and learning management system service providers.
Can someone else buy the RSA online course with their credit card and then use a different name for the student?
Yes. The billing information is separate from the student registration. When payment has been made, an email is sent out to you with instructions on how to get started, along with your enrolment code. When you click on the enrolment code in that email, it takes you to the student registration page. You will need to click on the Begin Registration button.
NOTE: when you click on the Begin Registration button, it is very important that you register the details of the person who is to do the course. The billing information can be in anyone’s name, but the registration on the student site (after payment has been made) must be in the name of the student completing the course.
The price you pay from this website is the only cost - there are no hidden charges.
We are aware of other less ethical providers charging for;
- reattempting assessments - if you don't pass on the first attempt they may charge to reset your account.
- support calls - just because it's online training you should not be penalised for asking to speak with a trainer.
- issuing a certificate - you may just be purchasing the 'training' not the certificate.
- lodging with state liquor authorities - again purchasing national training, but missing the State certificate.
- change of details - if you enter your name or other information incorrectly.
- late fees - if you don't finish the course on time.
- government fees - especially in NSW where this fee is $87 at time of writing
We will never charge you for these kinds of things. What you pay up front is the entirety of what you will pay to get your qualification and certificate(s).
Yes. We use eWAY and PAYPAL and we have not had any problems from hundreds of thousands of online transactions.
Prices vary from state to state due to varying training and assessment requirements and government charges. The price of the course will be clearly displayed on the relevant state page.
See each states course page for full details.
Yes. Your purchase receipt will contain the instructions for allocating and emailing invitations to your students.
Yes. If you would like to purchase 10 or more courses a generous discount applies. Please contact us with the actual or approximate number of courses and we will provice further instructions.
For employers/managers wanting to put multiple staff members through the training on an ongoing basis, we can provide a special training manager account.
With a training manager account you can;
- purchase any number of courses (no minimum) at the discount rate.
- allocate courses to your staff.
- monitor staff training progress.
- directly download staff statements of attainment.
To see a short video (2 mins) about our training manager accounts please visit the Training Managers page.